This case was referred to us by the N.A.C.S.C. Unfortunately the owner of this property had struggled with hoarding and needed some professional help.
The Job sheet
- Remove and dispose of contaminated items.
- Sanitise and deodorise property
- Treat for any insect infestation
- Deep clean of property.
The Technical Part
- Risk assessments and method statements delivered to the team
- All correct PPE was used
- Start at front door always moving forward to a clean sanitise area
- Avoid cross contamination at all times
- Clear bags were used for any items that were to be kept or that would need to be checked before disposed
- Black bags were used for all other items
- Once all items where removed and disposed of in the correct manner, we used insecticide thought the property to fumigate and left until the following day
- Deodorising and sanitising where required followed by a full deep clean of property.
“Thank you so much for your advice and help in getting my relative’s home back to an amazing standard. It’s been completely transformed and the work Jamie and his team have done is outstanding
Jamie was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the whole process and we really couldn’t have expected more from him.”